Enjoy the adventure of a ski tour in the pure, fresh nature of our mountain pastures, with the expert guidance of our trained and qualified ski and mountain guides and instructors from the South Tyrol Mountain Rescue Service. Enjoy the winter countryside, learn more about the techniques involved in Alpine skiing and the most important rules to follow on an excursion which promises to be both adventurous and educational, surrounded by the untouched nature in the heart of the Dolomites, 360° panoramic views, the immensity of over 3 mountain pastures, snow guarantee and much much more.
This offer is suitable for beginners and all those who are interested in getting a feel for Alpine skiing.
Good physical condition and ability to ski are a must.
- Ascent around 3 hours, total duration around 5 hours
- As of January 2016, every Thursday at 8:30am on the Latzfons Alm (transport is the responsibility of the participant)
- Participation fee 65.00 Euro per person (not including equipment or catering)
- Minimum of 4 participants, Maximum of 8
- Guided tours for advanced skiers can be organised individually
Book the tour by 12 noon the day before at the Tourist Office Chiusa/Klausen