So many services with just one card
Our Service Card combines the mobility and museum offers of the 7-day museumobil Card and a wide range of interesting offers, 365 days a year.
Discover Alto Adige/Südtirol with the public transportation service and visit the musuem of your interest for free.
the museumobil Card
allows free use of all public transport in the South Tyrol transport network as follows:
- South Tyrol regional trains (Brenner Pass – Trento, Mals – Innichen)
- local buses (urban, intercity and Citybus short-hop services)
- Kohelern, Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular services
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
: each of the 90 participating museums
can be visited once per card.
The museums Südtirol-Alto Adige
Other included services:
- free admission to our swimming pools
- free use of the Summer Hiking Bus
- free use of the ski shuttle Ski Safari
- guided hikes and tours
- Wine and grappa tastings
- guided winter and snowshoe hike
and much more.
Services available with the Klausen Card - alps & wine • Klausen • Barbian • Feldthurns • Villanders