A special kind of adventure awaits participants at the Alpe di Villandro and Lazfons mountain pasture: guided hikes, educational and entertaining highlights, an exciting programme and an overnight in bivouac tents. Trained, qualified mountain guides oversee the camp around the clock. The Stöfflhütte alpine hut serves as a retreat and provides overnight shelter in the event of bad weather. The evening meal is served there, and it also has washroom facilities.
Alpe di Villandro and Lazfons’ special qualities: easy to reach, pristine nature with a splendid view of the Dolomites, 360-degree panorama views, extensive hiking opportunities over three mountain establishments, and much more.
Experience bookable: from May 17 to 20 & from May 24 to 27 2018.
- 10.00 AM: Meet-up at the Gasserhütte parking area
- Tour: guided mountain pasture hike from the Gasserhütte to the Stöfflhütte bivouac camp
- 12.30 PM Welcome drink and welcome gift, briefing and information (safety, materials, materials test)
- Group snack (in the Stöfflhütte or outdoors)
- 3.00 PM: 2nd Tour: Sunset hike over the Latzfonser Kreuz mountain cross to Kassianspitze peak
- 7.00 PM: Group dinner in the Stöfflhütte (drinks separately)
- Overnight in the South Tyrol bivouac camp in 2-man tents (or the hut)
- 8.30 AM: Breakfast followed by hike back to the Gasserhütte
All participants will receive an “Overnight Diploma” after participation at the South Tyrol bivouac camp.
Price per person and night:
Euro 100.00 incl. all above services plus:
> Support team on hand 24 hours a day
> Use of all facilities at the Stöfflhütte hut
> Tents, sleeping bags and sleeping pads
Take with you mountain gear with rucksack and all-weather clothing, sturdy footwear, sun and rain protection as well as provisions.
Max. 16 pax (8 tents), 16 years and older.