A special kind of adventure awaits participants at the Villanderer Alm and Latzfonser Alm mountain pasture: guided hikes, educational and entertaining highlights, an exciting programme and an overnight in bivouac tents. Trained, qualified mountain guides oversee the camp around the clock. The Stöfflhütte alpine hut serves as a retreat and provides overnight shelter in the event of bad weather. The evening meal is served there, and it also has washroom facilities.
Latzfonser und Villanderer Alm special qualities: easy to reach, pristine nature with a splendid view of the Dolomites, 360-degree panorama views, extensive hiking opportunities over three mountain establishments, and much more.
Minimum 1 night per person bookings. For further information, contact the Tourist Info. Max. partecipants: 15 persons.
- 10.00 AM: Meet-up at the Gasserhütte parking area
- Tour: guided mountain pasture hike from the Gasserhütte to the Stöfflhütte bivouac camp
- 12.30 PM Welcome drink, briefing and information (safety, materials, materials test)
- Group snack (in the Stöfflhütte or outdoors)
- 3.00 PM: 2nd Tour: Sunset hike with snowshoes to Guflreiteck (2,160 m) o at Gampberg (2,148 m).
- 7.00 PM: Group dinner in the Stöfflhütte (drinks separately)
- Overnight in the South Tyrol bivouac camp in 2-man tents or in the iglu (or the hut)
- 8.30 AM: Breakfast followed by hike back to the Gasserhütte
All participants will receive an “Overnight Diploma” after participation at the South Tyrol bivouac camp.
Price per person and night:
Euro 130.00 including all services listed above, plus:
> Support team on hand 24 hours a day
> Use of all facilities at the Stöfflhütte hut
> Tents, sleeping bags and sleeping pads
On Sunday and Monday it's not possible to spend the night at the hut.
Take with you mountain gear with backpack and all-weather clothing, sturdy footwear, sun and rain protection as well as provisions.