Along the river Eisack promenade and in Piazza Mercato from 8.00 a.m. until 1.00 p.m.
- Conversion of Paul Market - Friday, 25th January 2019
- Matthias Market - Saturday, 23th February 2019
- Palm Market - Saturday, 13th April 2019*
- Holy Cross Market - Friday, 3rd May 2019*
- Trinity Markt - Tuesday, 28th May 2019*
- Sirs of weather Market - Wednesday, 26th June 2019*
- Saint Lorenzi Market - Saturday, 10th August 2019*
- Holy Cross Market - Saturday, 14th September 2019*
- Simon and Jude Market - Monday, 28th October 2019*
- Cathrine Market - Monday, 25th November 2019
- Christmas Market - Saturday, 14th December 2019
* with flea market in the historic centre of Chiusa from 8.00 a.m. until 2.00 p.m.
every Thursday from May to Oktober in Piazza Tinne from 7.30 a.m. until 1 p.m.
This small but delicious market offers fresh, natural, seasonal food products and typical South Tyrolean products, coming directly from the farms.
Among its stalls, lovers of organic products can buy natural products of quality and strictly at zero kilometre directly from the hands of farmers.
Our offer: vegetables, fruits, cheese, syrups and jams, vinegar and grappa, bacon and cold cuts, cereals, bread and cakes.