Along the river Eisack promenade and in Piazza Mercato from 8.00 a.m. until 1.00 p.m.
- Conversion of Paul Market - Monday, 25th January 2021
- Matthias Market - Wednesday, 24th February 2020
- Palm Market - Saturday, 27th March 2021*
- Holy Cross Market - Monday, 3rd May 2021*
- Trinity Markt - Friday, 28th May 2021*
- Sirs of weather Market - Saturday, 26th June 2021*
- Saint Lorenzi Market - Tuesday, 10th August 2021*
- Holy Cross Market - Tuesday, 14th September 2021*
- Simon&Jude Market - Thursday, 28th October 2021*
- Cathrine Market - Thursday, 25th November 2021
- Christmas Market - Wednesday, 15th December 2021
* with flea market in the historic centre of Klausen from 8.00am until 2.00pm.
every Thursday from April to Oktober at Tinne Square from 7.30am until 1.00pm.
This small but delicious market offers fresh, natural, seasonal food products and typical South Tyrolean products, coming directly from the farms.
Among its stalls, lovers of organic products can buy natural products of quality and strictly at zero kilometre directly from the hands of farmers.
Our offer: vegetables, fruits, cheese, syrups and jams, vinegar and grappa, bacon and cold cuts, cereals, bread and cakes.