Life in the Barbiano/Barbian kitchens, bakeries and distilleries would be unimaginable without the plum
. And that’s why, for two weeks in September, the “Town with the Leaning Tower” will be paying homage to the autumn fruit: Barbian hotels and restaurants will be serving speciality dishes made from Barbian plums, while in the shops you will find plum bread, plum cheese, dried plums and much more.
A mile of plums from Barbiano
Date: 5th September 2020
Plum festival in San Ingenuino/Barbiano
- at 11 am with specialites of the Barbiano plums under the leaning tower of Barbiano and delicacies of the wood stove by Martin
- at 11 am puppet show
- 11 am - 6 pm live music
Discover the Barbiano plum at the plum trail.
- Date: 13th September 2020
- Beginning: 10 a.m. with a holy mass at the church of Saubach
- 12 noon: First slice of the plum strudel "Barbianer Zwetschkenstrudel"
- Entertainment with music until evening