So many services with just one card
Our Service Card combines the mobility and museum offers of the 7-day museumobil Card and a wide range of interesting offers, 365 days a year.
Discover Alto Adige/Südtirol with the public transportation service and visit the musuem of your interest for free.
7 days - museumobil Card
the museumobil Card
allows free use of all public transport in the South Tyrol transport network as follows:
- South Tyrol regional trains (Brenner Pass – Trento, Mals – Innichen)
- local buses (urban, intercity and Citybus short-hop services)
- Kohelern, Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular services
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
: each of the 90 participating museums
can be visited once per card.
The museums Südtirol-Alto Adige
Other included services:
- free admission to our swimming pools
- free use of the Summer Hiking Bus
- free use of the ski shuttle Ski Safari
- guided hikes and tours
- Wine and grappa tastings
- guided winter and snowshoe hike
and much more.
Services available with the Klausen Card - alps & wine • Klausen • Barbian • Feldthurns • Villanders