Take advantage of the unique experience to enjoy your winter holiday without using your car, and move with our free ski shuttle to the most beautiful ski resorts of the Dolomites. From 23/12/2021 to 18/04/2022
our ski bus service brings you directly from your accommodation to one of these winter adventure areas: Villanderer-, Feldthurner- and Barbianer Alm, Gröden, Seiser Alm, Plose, Obereggen and Rittner Horn.
Also snowshoe hikers and winter landscape lovers can use our free shuttle service. You may attend to our guided winter and snowshoe hikes
in the most beautiful hiking areas of the Dolomites.
The shuttle takes you free of charge from your accommodation to the ski runs. The return trip goes at 4.30 pm from the ski resorts (unless otherwise stated).
- Skiing in Gröden/St. Christina*
- Guided snowshoes hike on the Villanderer Alm (return at 3 pm)
-Skiing at Gitschberg Jochtal
- Guided winter hike on the Rittner Horn (return at 3.30 pm)
- Skiing in Gröden/Wolkenstein*
- Skiing in Villnöss (€5.00 p.p., free of charge with Klausen Card)
- Guided snowshoe hike in the Puez-Odle Natur Park of Villnösstal (€10.00 p.p., free of charge with Klausen Card) (retun from Villnöss at 3.30 pm)
- Skiing on the Seiser Alm
- Guided snowshoe hike on the Seiser Alm
Skiing in Gröden/St. Christina*
- Guided snowshoes hike on the Feldthurner Alm (return at 3.00 pm)
- Skiing at Plose
- Skiing in Gröden/St. Christina* (€5.00 p.p., free of charge with Klausen Card)
> Timetable winter bus Skisafari
* There is the possibility to get off at St. Ulrich/Ortisei and take the cable car to Alpe di Siusi (IMPORTANT: please specify at the booking).
The winter ski shuttle ski safari can be booked in all member accommodation of the Tourism Association Klausen, Barbian, Feldthurns and Villanders.