Starting on July 19, the merchants of Chiusa invite for the first time this summer to the long shopping evenings in the artists' town. On the Shopping Thursdays, the many small shops of the historic center of Chiusa are open until 10 p.m. The long evenings are themed: "We will not let you stand in the rain" and therefore, about 1,000 umbrellas hang over the streets of the old town. The Dürer town calls for strolling and shopping on the following Thursdays: July 19 & 26 and August 2 & 9, 2018.
Every Friday, cafés and restaurants will set tables and benches in the lively streets. The Gasslfieber takes place on the following Fridays: Friday, July 20 is dedicated to the European Youth and Culture Week in Villanders - various folk dance groups perform traditional dances from their home countries. August 3 transforms the artists' town into a civil protection center: Rescue and security forces from the surroundings present their equipment and emergency vehicles during the "Rescue Night" and offer exciting demonstration exercises. On the July27 and on August 10, South Tyrolean bands will play in the medieval streets.
- 19/07 Shopping Thursday "We don't let you stand in the rain"
- 20/07 Folk dance groups + LIVE music M&M, Quer durch
- 26/07 Shopping Thursday "We don't let you stand in the rain"
- 27/07 Gasslfieber LIVE music - Jollymoon, Marc Giugni, 2/2 Lederhosen
- 02/08 Shopping Thursday "We don't let you stand in the rain"
- 03/08 Rescue Night + LIVE music Tauferer Saxqartet, Hubert Dorigatti, Servus
- 09/08 "Shopping Thursday "We don't let you stand in the rain
- 10/08 Gasslfieber LIVE music - Fine sign, Duo Strom, Zugluft